i-Pay instant EFT is a swift, simple, and secure way to make payments online.
We partnered with i-Pay instant EFT to offer you a fast, safe and secure way of paying for your purchases by EFT. i-Pay offers you the ability to make payments from the bank account linked to your internet banking profile directly to our bank account. i-Pay can process payments through South Africa's six major banks: ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank, Capitec and Investec.
What are the Advantages?
Fast & Simple Payment Process
- Payment can be made from the bank account linked to your internet banking profile ( Savings, Credit and/or Cheque accounts).
- No registration, no App download - accessible via your smartphone or desktop internet browser
- Your order is processed immediately once i-Pay has approved your transaction - no need to send a Proof of Payment (POP) after a payment is done.
Safe & Secure
- All personal data remains private and is not stored - we'll never have access to your bank account details.
- Thwate Certificate & EV SSL Certificate Security Standards - means you know who you are dealing with at an extremely high level of security!
How does it work?
i-Pay is an innovative swift, simple and secure payment solution that enables real-time payments on all web-enabled devices, from just about any location.
- Select "i-Pay" as the payment method
- On the i-Pay payment gateway, select your bank from the list presented
- Login to the i-Pay portal using your internet banking creditionals
- Select an account to pay from (if you only have one account, it will be automatically selected for you and this step will be skipped
- The automated process will navigate and populate the relevant fields on your behalf in the background
- Your bank will send you a form of payment authentication either by means of SMS, USSD Push message or In-App (for users who utilise their Banking App)
Watch the video below, or find out even more about i-Pay here www.i-pay.co.za